Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 11, Day 5

Again, I really didn't think it had been this long since I last posted! I have actually waited a couple of days to post because I thought I had just done it!

Anyway... I officially lost 20 pounds!!!! Yippee for me! AND...I was able to fit into my "skinny" pants (they're not really skinny but for me they are). They weren't very comfortable yet but I got them on!

I got a nasty cold last Sunday and that has hampered my ability to exercise but at least I have maintained and not gained. I seem to be doing tons better today so hopefully I can get back to my full workout. Two weeks before the final weigh in was really a BAD time to not be able to push!! I actually tried working out while I was sick but I couldn't even breath, almost puked, and almost passed out. I couldn't even get up for about an hour after my workout. That was when I decided it might be better to rest and let my body recover from my cold (it was ALL in my chest).

My great diet tip for this post is v-8 (or any vegetable drink). I am NOT a vegetable eater. I know I need to and should be but I just am horrible at it! I have tried. I buy stuff... and it either sits on the shelf (in cans), in the freezer, or rots (fresh stuff). So, I decided that drinks are better than nothing because I can open a can or pour a cup, plug my nose, and down it in 5 seconds flat! I know, I'm horrible, but at least I am trying. I have to do what works!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ya its probably not a good idea to do your exercises when you are sick. I am so proud of you for losing 20 pounds! That is so awesome. I need to get more serious about it and not put it off. You will be looking so great and I will still be the same:( keep up the good work and way to eat the veggies!