Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blah

I was doing really good. Then came Spring Break (for which my husband took off work), Easter, my son's birthday, that time of the month....ALL IN THE SAME WEEKEND! I know, blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses...

That is why I knew I needed to get back on here and make myself be accountable (even if it is only to a couple of people, plus my imaginary audience). I have gotten back into decent eating habits. I have stuck with my points the last couple of days but I wouldn't say those points have been the healthiest of choices! Now I just need to get back on the exercise bandwagon. I can't believe how much different I feel not exercising.

I have only gained a pound so that is good but my ultimate goal is to loose another 12 pounds or so.
That puts me about 5 pounds under my target weight which will give me a little wiggle room!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am sure its tough to not have that drive that you did before when you were focused on the competition. I do think its good that you think of us as someone to answer to. For some reason everything seems to go better when you are answering to someone. Dont beat yourself up to much when you snitch here and there its ok. I love ya just the way you are!