Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Need motivation...

I am currently trying to find a new motivator to get back into the swing of things. That is horrible! I should be motivated by the simple fact that I would be healthier and a better mother to my children. Not to mention the fact that I just feel better (energy) and better about myself (self-esteem).

I need to lose another 15 pounds by the end of summer. I did finally break down and buy some new clothes. I was waiting until I lost more weight but decided I needed some pants that fit (mine literally fall off now). I was waiting because I wanted to lose the rest of my weight before I bought new clothes so that would motivate me but...

I did a post before on drinking V-8 to get my veggies down. I must say, I really like the V-8 frusion a lot better. It does have a lot more calories (2 points per 8 oz glass) but I get a fruit and a veggie in each serving and I don't have to plug my nose to get it down!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love v-8 myself but dont have a hard time eating veggies just getting enough of them. That will be quite a workout with all the kids! good luck!