Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"You're too little..."

I had the most awesome thing happen to me today!! I went to buy a couple of shakes for me and hubby. I walked out to my car carrying two small shakes and walked by an older lady who was sitting in her car with the window rolled down. She asked if I was going to eat both of the shakes. I told her I wasn't. She responded by saying that if it was her she would probably end up eating both of them. Then she said "But you're too little to eat both of those shakes by yourself." She called me little!!! NO ONE has EVER called me little before!! I just wanted to give her a big old hug and tell her she made my day!! Talk about motivation to keep going and not put the weight back on...!!! WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!

2 comments:

The Fendleys said...

Funny!!..."talk about motivation to keep on going and keep loosing weight" (as you are carrying a milkshake)!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Get use to being called little, because that is exactly what you are!!

Angie said...

you are a little skinny minny I agree! The thing I love most about you losing the weight is how confident you are. I have never seen this side of you and its awesome!When I showed my mom your picture she said she has 5 kids right and I said ya and she said wow I wish I looked that good for having 5!