Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ugh...

Has anyone noticed that I haven't posted anything on here about weight loss lately? Well...THAT'S BECAUSE THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY!! Oh I have been HORRIBLE! Last time I did this competition thing, I went off the diet for 2 months and gained five pounds. I figured that wasn't too bad!

So this time around, I went back off my diet and something in me SNAPPED! It has been three weeks and I have gained 9 pounds!!! BUT...I do have to say that I still am under my ultimate goal weight of 150. I said I wanted to go below 150 so I would have some weight to play with...I know, I can give all the lame excuses I want...

You know what really stinks though? Guess where it has ALL come back? My gutt!! UGH!! Granted I think that is more from lack of physical activity than anything.

Okay, I really need to get my butt back in gear. My husband and his family are doing a competition until December. Each person has to put in $50, winner take all. I figured if I lose 19 pounds, then I will have lost 50 pounds in one year. How cool would that be? That would put me at 12% weight loss this time around. I just don't know if that will be enough to win or if I can even actually get down that low. Decisions, decisions...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

19 is a lot! how tall are you?? but $50 each is a lot of money too...i would be more motivated with money. but most of my friends 1. dont have money or anything to put into a competition. 2. aren't willing to do it. 3. blah blah blah

my weight loss is going SO slow. its frustrating

Angie said...

I am right there with you because I am having other issues so food is where i turn! I think it would be fun to do the competition but dont make it an obsession. Just have fun and if you win you win if not dont beat yourself up cause you still have done so well!

The Fendleys said...

You can do it!! Go for it!! you are a pro dieter now, 19 pounds is a piece of cake for you!! (of course if you loose that much I don't know if there will be anything left!!!)