Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weigh in

I am a little late on this post. Not much to report. I did lose weight but by the skin of my teeth (good thing I brushed them or I probably wouldn't have!). I think I am officially hitting a plateau. I'm not too upset about it because I have lost a lot of weight and I'm happy with where I am. I just don't want to gain because I don't want to have to pay!

One thing that does frustrate me is watching my points (even on Thanksgiving day) and exercising every day and maintaining. I don't want to have to be that strict just to maintain! I would like a little wiggle room without worrying about gaining 10 pounds!

I was actually going to post an chart that shows my weight loss (and gains) throughout the year but the picture link isn't working. I guess I'll put it up when I can get it to work!


1 comment:

Angie said...

I dont know if you watched the biggest loser special where are they now? I dont remember who it was that said I have faced the fact that if I want to look this good I have to be in the gym everyday for an hour. That can be a hard thing to deal with. I think its worth the effort though if you can feel healthy. I think you look great keep it up!