Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ugh...I feel like crap!

Do you know what I have spent the last two days doing? Eating nothing but CRAP!! I decided that since I have lost so much weight and haven't had all the foods I love in so long, I was going to eat ALL of those crappy foods in two days. Blah. I don't like how I feel at all. It is yucky. It has definitely given me the motivation I need to get moving and get back to eating healthy. But now that I am where I want to be, I can experiment a little with points, different exercises...

In a way, I am grateful for this experience. It has made me see that I do not want to feel this way. No wonder I was so blah all the time before I lost weight. This is how I ate all the time! It is amazing how much difference a healthy lifestyle really makes in my overall quality of life! So tomorrow, I am back in the swing.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like that exact same thing I did one time after gaining at WW. I felt like crap too and I will admit I have done this since. Its getting to the point of really asking why. I think for me there is something inside that still wants me to fail. Well that guy has got to go! Keep up the good work you can do it:)