Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BLAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I don't think anyone even reads this anymore but it is therapeutic so I am going to keep on postin'! I have heard so many times that stress causes a body to not lose weight. I have never really been major stressed about my weight....until now. I don't know why I am so stressed out! And I worry it will show on the scale.

That, or I am giving a "heads up" "cop out" for not losing weight this week! I have been pretty good though. I expected to see something on the scale. I actually promised myself that I wasn't going to step on the scale until Saturday. But I wanted a treat tonight so I stepped on to see if my weight was "low" enough for a treat. It wasn't...and things aren't looking good for Saturday...

I am frustrated because I have been doing so good with sticking to my points. I really expected see miracle numbers. Okay, maybe HOPED would be a better word than expected. A couple more days...

1 comment:

Angie said...

I still read this blog sometimes I just forget to comment. I am thinking maybe you shouldn't weigh yourself so much? I know my friend started doing that and she got to caught up in the numbers. I think if you feel good and keep moving then your better then when you started. I am your number one fan!