Monday, November 8, 2010

I did it, kinda....

Well, at my "offical" weigh in last week, I was 136.6. But I had to "kinda" cheat. My sweet hubby decided to sabotage me and take me out for a surprise date Friday night. At first, I kind of panicked! I avoid going out to eat on Friday like the plague because it has a tendency to wreak havoc on my weigh in Saturday morning. I expressed my "concern" to him and he told me that he had arranged a babysitter, I WAS going to go out to eat, and WAS going to enjoy myself!

Secretly, I decided I would just go along with it and find the lowest calorie thing I could find on the menu and then only eat half of it. This after starving myself all day Friday to make up for what I would eat that night. But after some thought, I decided to listen to hubby and ENJOY myself ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

So....I did my weigh in Friday morning so I wouldn't even think twice about what I ate Friday night. Keep in mind that I was worried about making it to 136.6 on Saturday and this would cut out a full day of getting myself down to that weight! So even though I technically cheated by doing my weigh in a day early, I am actually proud of myself for getting down to that weight quicker than I thought I would!

AND....I am grateful that I have a wonderful husband who MADE me get out and enjoy myself!! We really did have a good time. And not only did we go out to eat (and stuff ourselves silly) but we went out to ice cream afterward. Take that you stinkin' scale!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

good for you! I am glad he made you get out for an evening.