Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pretty sure I've been here before....

....and it sucked last time too....

Yeah, I went a *clears throat* little overboard with my eating this week. It was our anniversary, we went out of town (childless) and I just didn't care. I ate whatever I wanted, in whatever quantities I wanted. That was Thursday and Friday. And I still feel like complete and total CRAP. And, yes, I have done this before. And, yes, I felt like crap then too.

So why did I let myself do it again? Dunno...

But seriously, every part of my body feels BLAAAAAHHHH! If you really want to see how bad I did, go check out my MFP log. WARNING: It's UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLYYYY!!

BUT, I actually AM glad that I logged it. Seeing those numbers instead of just thinking "yeah, I did bad but I'll get over it" was a good thing. I am completely disgusted by those numbers!

So here's to getting back on track and getting back into an exercise routine and feeling BETTER!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Its hard not to splurge on those types of occasions. Don't beat yourself up to much! I did look at your numbers though.Looks like you had fun:)

Tiffany said...

It happens to the best of us. It makes me laugh that even though we know it's gonna make us feel like crap, we still do it. Though now for me it's fewer and far between than it used to be...
Get back on the horse (like you have been) and have a great week!