Friday, March 25, 2011

Switching to maintain

I have really liked My Fitness Pal (have a mentioned that before?). One thing that I really like is that it gives me guidelines for maintaining my weight loss. That has been one area that I have really struggled with before - "Okay, I lost the weight, now what?"

When I started MFP, I had a couple of pounds that I wanted to get off and it was working so well that I wanted to just keep going! But I finally decided that 135 is great. If I happen to take off another pound or two, great. But if I don't, that is fine too! I'm good where I am.

So here's to maintaining....for real this time! :D

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow 135 I dont think I will ever get that low! For 1 I dont really want to because my big boned body would look awful! I am so proud of you great job! I love the fitness pal too.