Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Moment of truth...

So I finally stepped on the scale this morning. It wasn't good but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I officially weighed in at 145. I'm still going to keep my timeline and goals the same though because I don't typically lose 2 pounds per week and that gives me a little flexibility. I should still be able to reach 134 by March 15. That is one pound less than my weight I was able to maintain for about a year and a half so this is totally doable for me.

I was thinking the other day about how funny it is that I am panicking at weighing 145. Three years ago, I wouldn't have ever thought I would get THAT low. I don't think that it is so much hitting 145 that worries me though. It is going up and up and up that is freaking me out! I didn't spend a year taking the weight off (and a year and a half keeping it off for that matter) just to put it all back on!

1 comment:

Angie said...

wow 145 would be amazing to weigh but I think I would awful at that weight. I am too big boned for that. I know you can do it!