Sunday, January 1, 2012

Something's gotta give....

...and I would prefer it not be my pants!

Yeah...things haven't been going so well...AT ALL! I have gained....a LOT. I actually don't even know how much because I don't want to get on the scale. Last time I checked, it was 10 pounds and I'm sure it is more now (that was about a month ago). My clothes are getting awfully snug. I've been avoiding pretty much everything...MFP, this blog...because you know, it you ignore a problem long enough, it will just go away, right?

Well, time to shake myself into reality! I'm always up for a challenge so I am going to challenge myself to match a fellow bloggers weight loss. I need the accountability right now because doing it just to do it isn't working for me at the moment! So Tiffany (yup, I think you're pretty much the only person still reading this blog), I'm going to match you, pound for pound, in your weight loss goals:

Mini Goal Weights:
Jan 15th- 149 lbs
Feb 1st- 145 lbs
Feb 15th- 141 lbs
Mar 1st- 137 lbs
Mar 15th- 134 lbs Final goal

Hope you're okay with that! This is in no way a challenge to you. I just need something to keep ME on track! :)

In reality, I think it will be difficult. I don't typically lose 2 pounds a week. But I'm going to give it a whirl, eat right, and exercise and see what happens! Even if I don't hit goal, down is definitely better than up!

Here's to a healthier 2012!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hey! I read your blog and I am going to make this my year to take care of me! I am sick of the way I look and feel and I want to be healthy. I also got a huge reward coming if I can drop the weight! I hope we can help each other!

Anonymous said...

you can do it! i have gained too...good old holidays and such. but today is a new day and tomorrow is too...one day at a time!

Tiffany said...

Woo-hoo! Absolutely not a competition, but having guidelines is totally helpful for me. We can do this. My time table is going to be difficult (for me) since the closer I get to goal, the harder I have to work. I'm ready to get this done though!! Yesterday was terrible (all my big talk for naught lol). Starting today with a positive attitude. Let's do it :)