Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More official weigh in

Okay, so today is weigh in #2 but probably more like #1. I was 140.2 this morning. Not bad. I did gain from last time but remember I was sicker than a dog and lost like 5 pounds in 24 hours! I haven't been watching my calories like I should but I am trying to cut back on how much I am eating. Seems to be working. I have added exercise back into the routine. That is key for me. Right now, I really, REALLY need to tone back up. So that is my focus. I would like to lose a few pounds in the meantime (6 to be exact, in the next 6 weeks). But my main focus right now is exercise.

2 comments:

peacebygreen said...

I known that is not easy.I have 55 pounds overweight.And I only have to eat less.Exercises to give me nothing.

Tiffany said...

I'm working more on the fitness aspect of it now too. While I wouldn't mind losing a few more (and the scale has started dropping again), I'm more interested in toning up what I have. I know that if I strength train I'll feel better and look better. The scale may not change much, but my body composition will, and that's what matters. Good luck girl!