Monday, February 11, 2013

Starting over...again

I hate that phrase. "I'm starting over." I hate it because it means I ended something that never should have been ended. Otherwise, I would be saying, "I'm still trucking along....I'm going to keep right on doing what I'm doing...", you get the drift.

I now weigh 160 pounds!! That is 30 pounds heavier than my lowest weight! Ugh! I swore I would never let myself get over 140. Then I changed to 150. Then when I went over 150, I decided that there was NO WAY I would get to 160!! It just wasn't going to happen!!

And I hovered around 157-158 for quite a while. So I was okay. That's what I told myself anyway. But I've decided that it isn't okay! I have no energy. I'm eating like crap. I'm not exercising. NONE of my clothes fit! I got rid of all the bigger ones so that I wouldn't have the option of getting the bigger clothes out of storage. But I am to the point where I need to get on the wagon or buy new clothes.

I refuse to buy new clothes. Well, I refuse to buy bigger clothes anyway.

I feel motivated this time around. I've been exercising for a few days and plan to continue. A friend challenged me to a 30 day exercise challenge and you all know how competitive I am! It was just the boost I needed.

So, here's to a healthier (and smaller) me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! I got rid of old sizes and now nothing fits. I have gained almost all of it back. super sucky

Tiffany said...

Been there, done that! This was me in September. You aren't starting over though, you're just returning to better habits :) Love the fitness challenge! Go get it!