Saturday, February 28, 2009

Week 8, Day 3

This has been a bad couple of days. I have NOT WANTED to work out AT ALL! And haven't worked out at all. I think it is finally getting to me that the other girl is kicking my butt and now I won't get the $300 that I have been working so hard for. I so have no internal motivation! I need to do this for me not for the money. But knowing I don't have a shot at the money doesn't help...

We have been doing a Biggest Loser workout with Bob Harper. I actually really liked it. It was challenging and it gave four different workouts to change things up. BUT exercising in my living room to the same video (even if the workouts are different) had taken it's toll. I am very much an outdoor exerciser! If the weather was perfect Spring weather all year round, I would not be in this situation to begin with! It's kinda hard to exercise in 3 feet of snow and sub zero temps or in 100+ temps! I know, waaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Anyway, we got a new video on Thursday. This time, I decided to go with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I WATCHED it on Thursday. I had every intention of doing it, but it didn't happen. Nor did it happen Friday or today. Friday night, I bought a mini trampoline so I did do that workout today but it didn't really seem to work me like the video did. Anyway, come Monday, I really need to get back on track!

My great diet food for today is butter spray! I LOVE that stuff! I can still get the yummy flavor of butter on my pancakes, toast, muffins, bread, veggies, etc. (yes I am a butter freak) without the fat and calories. AND I have found that you can cook with it too. So when I want to grill a sandwich, I just spray the bread with butter spray and wala! It works great on garlic bread too!

No comments: