Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 4, Day 5

Three more days until I get to do an official weigh in!! My husband is kicking my butt though. He decided that since I am actually losing weight, he is going to double his workouts and eat even less than he already was! I do worry a little that when this competition is over, he is going to gain it all back because he can't keep up this pace forever...

I have decided to just stick with my slow and steady. It is working and then I will be more likely to keep the weight off. The money would be nice but I guess my health is what is really important (that sounded convincing I know).

The workout video that we have has two stages. The first three weeks are low-intensity, and the second three weeks are high-intensity. I have decided that they need to add a medium-intensity! I commented before about no sore muscles. I started the high intensity on Friday and haven't been able to move my arms since! My legs are doing better though...

I have found a great snack. Orville Redenba...(don't know how to spell it) has a smart pop mini bag that is 100 calories and 5 grams of fiber. I usually pop a bag of popcorn but can't stop at one serving! I eat the whole bag! So these mini bags are great plus they are the smart pop so they are lower in fat and calories than regular microwave popcorn anyway!

No comments: