Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week 4, Day 1

Okay, so I'm a huge slacker. I just have had no motivation to work out, eat right, blah blah blah so I really didn't feel like I had much to write about. I weighed in yesterday and only lost 0.4 pounds so then I was really depressed! Today, I realized that I weighed in on the wrong day so I figured what the heck and weighed in again so it would be more accurate. I actually lost 2 pounds!! I must have weighed in yesterday after drinking lots of water or something. I'm not going to complain though!

I wanted to share some tips and tricks that I have found but I have fighting children so I guess it is going to have to wait! One quick on though - Hostess 100 calorie snack packs (the chocolate ones anyway) are only 1 point for a package! Score! BUT, be careful. If you eat two of them at once, the points go all the way up to 4 (because of the fat doubling and the fiber not counting again). So enjoy them in moderation.

Next week is the for real weigh in - exciting and scary!

1 comment:

Angie said...

you have been doing so much better then me i know you will do well next week! I am an emotional eater so because i am stressed I keep eating and it sucks! I am actually still journaling and staying with in my points for the most part. i just need to do better about the excersise. Here's to next week!:)