Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week 2, Day 6

Now that hubby is back to work, I might be able to get back on track with this bloggy thing!

Sunday was an interesting day. We go to my Aunt's house every Sunday evening and we get to have treats. I saved my points so I could still have treats at her house. So I hadn't had anything to eat since early afternoon and went to her house and had a 100 grand candy bar, an IBC rootbeer, and a fudgescicle (can't figure out how to spell that one) AND STAYED WITHIN MY POINTS. However, that night, I CRASHED! I couldn't even believe it. It was the weirdest thing. I got to really see the effects of junk food on my body because I didn't have points to eat anything else so it was the fully effect. It was yucky! Maybe that will help me stay away from that crap (or maybe not).

I hope this post is even coherent. I am trying to hurry and catch up before the baby wakes up.

Yesterday, we went to Wendy's for lunch for my Aunt's birthday. I was going to just not eat and then eat at home but I got online and checked out the nutrition info on their menu. I decided to have a Ceasar salad with no croutons or dressing which was only 3 points! I can do that! Then I had a light Minute Maid. I didn't even snitch one fry or one bite of Frosty from my kids. GO ME! And one of my boys even GAVE ME his frosty ... I threw it in the garbage. I was so proud of myself!

I got my workout in late but I did it. I have decided that it definitely works better to exercise in the morning though!

So, here's to a great day today!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

WOW great job! Its really hard to eat out and be good but you did what you were suppose to and that is to look at the website and see what you can eat. I cant believe you threw the frosty away I know you and that is a huge acheivement nice job!!:)