Monday, March 15, 2010

And that, my friends, is why I don't make cookies!

I have NO willpower when it comes to freshly baked homemade cookies. NONE! ZERO! So, I very seldom make them. Yesterday, I decided that since it has been a while and I am now "in control" (snicker, snicker) of my eating habits, I would give it a whirl. DUMB IDEA!! I probably ate a dozen yesterday (and I'm underestimating if anything) and today I ate 4! UGH! I would have eaten more today but shoved them into my kids mouths as often as I could just to get rid of them so I COULDN'T eat more of them! And I can't even say that I did better than I would have a year ago. When I eat out (or in for that matter) I am definitely doing better. But when it comes to homemade cookies, there unfortunately has been NO progress!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Unfortunately I think there will always be some foods that trigger something that can't be "switched off". It's over and done with though. Move forward from here.
(Your comment about the running and elevation cracked me up btw, thanks for that). Tomorrow will be better. Now, no more cookies! :)

Angie said...

I am the same way I love cookies! Its so hard to leave them alone. If I have to have a homemade cookie I make WW ones. Then I dont feel as bad when I eat a handful of them:)