Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Funny story

Wow! It's been a while! I have been doing pretty good with my quest to maintain. I haven't gone over my target weight yet but this week might be a different story! It is my tenth anniversary so hubby and I decided to get away for a few days which translates to eating out every meal for a few days! I know we could have stashed some healthy stuff in our hotel fridge and just ate that way, but I figured once every ten years.... We'll see how the scale responds on Saturday!

Now to the funny story. We went and visited an early childhood center that we both had worked in for a time. One of the old ladies that I worked with 7 years ago was still working there. She is one of those old people that always has something to say that is totally off the wall "where did that come from?" We got there and they all were commenting on how skinny I had gotten (I was actually my largest when I worked there). She came up to me and put her hand on my arm. With a very concerned look on her face she said, "Are you okay? This isn't from cancer or anything is it?" I thought, "Did she seriously just say that?!" This time, I just laughed....

No comments: