Saturday, March 27, 2010

New pictures

Okay, I am really getting brave now! I am posting a picture WITH my face! WHOA! This is me a little over a year ago and today (with my new hair cut and make up). I think the biggest difference to me is my face. And I don't mean the make up or shape. I mean the look on my face. I DID NOT like having my picture taken a year ago! That was pure torture to take that picture. But I wanted to remember how I looked to remind myself why I didn't want to go back there! The pictures now - bring on the camera! I am truly amazed at the difference in my facial expression. I thought the biggest difference would be the shape of my body, not wearing contacts, make up...you know...physical things. But it is the attitude change that strikes me the most in these pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look SO hot!!! congrats

Tiffany said...

Very Nice!! You look fab ☺ Thanks for sharing...

Angie said...

Congrats once again I am going to be there one day and I cant wait! I hate the camera right now:(