Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whew!

I made it through my anniversary (and three days straight of eating out) and even lost half a pound that week! Yay!

BUT...this week hasn't been so hot. I am not really doing well with the instinctive eating thing. I am thinking I may need to break down and buy the book so I can get some details on how it is supposed to work. I have reverted back to the "diet" and Jillian for now...ugh. We are planning family pictures for the first part of April and dang it, I want to look good!

I did have a good find this week. A friend of mine told me about these buns:I really like them! They are one point on WW for the entire bun (100 calories, 1.5 g fat, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein). And they are filling! They have the muli-grain (the ones I tried) and a whole wheat version. I would definitely recommend them! I have used them for hamburgers, lunch meat sandwiches, and peanut butter sandwiches.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yay I am glad you like the buns! I love them so much and they even make a multigrain white one! I haven't bought bread for so long since finding them. Its a great bread:)