Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weigh in

I know, I have really been slacking in blogger land. Rest assured that all of my blogs have been lacking, not just this one. I just haven't been into blogging the last couple of weeks. BUT, I do have a tendency to go in spurts so stick around....

I figured the least I can do is keep up with my weigh in updates - makes me be more accountable. I didn't post great numbers this week, but I DID lose. And that is what really matters, especially at this point. I really want to lose another 7.4 pounds before the end of the year, but I figure it isn't the end of the world if I don't. I have far surpassed my original goal and I am very happy with that. At this point, my focus is more on NOT gaining than on posting huge numbers at the weigh in. I am still working out because I think one area I am lacking in is toning. I have lost the weight, now I really need to get what is left into better shape!

No comments: