Thursday, June 25, 2009

I got my groove back!!

At least I hope I did. I finally feel like I WANT to do this last ten pounds. I exercised today and yesterday. I have been sticking to my points. And I don't feel like I am torturing myself all day long! I am not quite sure what did it. I just finally feel like I WANT to do it. It is so hard to get motivated when it feels like a chore. I just need it to last 9 1/2 more weeks!

I have figured out how people with a lot of kids stay skinny. They are the moms who put their kids in piano, tball, soccer, swimming, dance, tumbling, ice skating..... They don't have time to eat because they are running kids to and fro all day long!

I am not that kind of mom. We sit at home all day because I don't dare take five kids in public by myself. So I sit at home and eat all day long! Guess I better get myself busy. I can use the money that I would have spent on a gym membership and put my kids in all sorts of stuff. Okay, not really, but I do need to get out and do more! Then I am too busy to eat and my kids have a life!

2 comments:

Angie said...

i know you chase your kids even if its not around to a bunch of games! Dont beat yourself up you are doing great! Just keep up the good work

Unknown said...

You are awesome! You are a great motivator. Thanks for being you!