Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

Oh, I have laugh at myself. I forgot that I turned on comment moderation and didn't even know I had comments waiting for me! Silly girl!

Okay, here's today:

Breakfast: 1 cup milk, 1 packet instant oatmeal, multi-vitamin (5 points)
Snack: 4 oz yogurt, 1 ounce granola, snack pack (5 points)
Lunch: tortilla shell, 1/2 cup refried beans, 1 cup lettuce, 1 cup milk (7 points)
Snack: 1/2 cup carrots, 1 apple, 1 Tbs peanut butter (3 points)
Dinner: 2 oz chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup instant potatoes (4 points)
Snack: ice cream pop, 3 cups popcorn, fiber chewables, Beano (just kiddin' on the Beano) (3 points)

I did pretty good today. I actually pulled Jillian back out and worked out today! I don't think I am going to be able to move tomorrow, but...

Okay, so I went by my WW book for the beans and according to the can, they were one point less than the book said so I had a beef stick instead (needed the protein after my workout). Then because I worked out, I treated myself to 1/3 of a cookie (1 point). I have actually found that when I workout, I need to eat more or my body goes into rebellion and I can't take the weight off. But that is okay by me! Working out gets my body toned, and I get to eat more - can't beat that!

I think I am getting over my mental block to doing a menu. It is a lot of work (very time consuming) at the beginning of the week, but it actually makes the rest of the week a lot easier! I think my distaste for menus was most of the preset diet menus have stuff that I have never heard of, wouldn't know where to buy and wouldn't have a clue how to make! Doing my own menu with WW lets me eat what I usually eat and buy and still lose weigh. Love it!!

No comments: