Wednesday, June 17, 2009

loss

I think I forgot to report-

I lost 4.2 pounds! Not bad. That put me one pound over my final weigh in last time. I didn't lose any fat but I didn't exercise. I guess that really does make a difference! That is what made me pull Jillian back out, I figured I needed to do something and can't do the walking thing that I talked about in an earlier post because we have swimming lessons that we have too far to walk. I know, go walking later. My kids naps are staggered just so I have only about an hour a day when they are all awake until about 4:00. By then, it is time to start dinner and I don't see a point in taking 5 kids anywhere when my hubby will be home at 5:30. But when he gets home, I am too tired to do anything...excuses, excuses...But hey! I AM exercising so it doesn't matter ;D.

1 comment:

Ryan Cowley said...

You're doing great and yes I do read this on occasion. Keep it up!