Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Day!

My awesome sister just made my day!!! She called a while back asking if I wanted her clothes that she no longer fit in (she has also lost a lot of weight). I said sure thinking in my mind that there was no way they would fit but they would give me the motivation to lose weight so I could fit into them. I have always viewed her as super skinny and myself as...well...not so much! So I figured there was NO WAY I would fit into anything that she had fit into.

She dropped the clothes off today and guess what? They fit!!!!! So I got a double bonus. I have new clothes AND it really made me feel like all my hard work is paying off if I can fit into clothes that she has worn! Yipee!!!!

So now maybe I can start to accept that I am actually not big anymore. I can't believe how hard it is to change that mindset! I walk into a clothing store and automatically go to the women's section because that is where I have always shopped. But I can't get clothing there anymore that fits!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is so great I am so happy for you! Keep up the wonderful work you can do it! I need you to kick my butt!