Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weigh in

Yesterday was another weigh in. I didn't do great, just 1/2 pound, but it was a loss! At this point, as long as I don't gain, I will be happy. I am actually surprised that I lost weight. We went out to eat twice on Saturday, and had a party on Friday at a friend's house!

So today, I decided I needed to have pizza for lunch. I need to work in the foods I really love (like pizza) a little better. I think that is part of my problem right now. I feel like I am eating the same crappy low cal foods all the time. The whole point of weight watchers is being able to eat foods you enjoy! And I actually did good today. I had pizza (dipped in ranch), chocolate milk, and a cookie for lunch and still stayed within my points for the day! So it is possible to eat the foods I like and still be "good." Granted, I had to keep myself moving the rest of the day so I didn't think about being hungry (and having fresh tomatoes from the garden that are zero points didn't hurt either).

I did something today that I haven't done in FOREVER!! I tucked in my shirt. I have ALWAYS worn big baggy clothes to hide my body and when I did tuck, I would blouse it out so it would still hide my belly! Well, today, I did a straight tuck with no blousing! Now, I am not going to say I looked great because I know I didn't. BUT even having the self confidence to do it was a MAJOR thing for me! I am not supermodel skinny but I am actually getting a little more comfortable with my body!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am sure you look fabulous! I am already so jealous that you have conquered the hurdles and lost the weight! I wish I could motivate myself. It doesn't help to live with someone that loves to eat the wrong food :(

Unknown said...

You look amazing!