Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weigh in

Half a pound? Half a stinkin' pound?!?!? All that work and watching what I ate for 1/2 a pound!!?!?!?!? UGH! Okay, it is still a loss. I should be happy. But I went from losing 2 pounds a week last time to basically nothing this time. I think I have hit that crappy plateau that you always hear about. I hate plateaus!! They suck!!

It wouldn't be so bad but the person I am doing it with keeps telling me that she really isn't even watching her points, just cutting back and she is dropping 2-3 pounds every dang week! Do I sound angry? Because I am! Not at her, but at my stupid body!

I know I will regret posting this tomorrow, but I don't really care right now! I said at the beginning of this I would be honest and this is how I feel right now!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I understand your frustration I am there at least once a month! I have subscriped to jillians newsletter online and that has helped a ton with different things. She is awesome and approaches things like this with her way of talking it really hits home! Its free and really great so think about doing it!

Unknown said...

You look GREAT! You are amazing! You've already lost what 30 pounds! You go girl!!!!!