Monday, July 13, 2009

Weigh in

Alright! I have mellowed out since last week! Actually I got thinking about it and there were a few factors that contributed to my low loss last week. First, the week before, I actually lost 3 pounds because I weighed right after exercising and hadn't had lunch (our usual weigh in is mid morning prior to exercise). So if you split that up, it was actually not as bad of a week. It was also that time of the month (which could explain the temper tantrum) and I always retain a ton of water right at first. So, it wasn't really as bad of a week as I made it out to be.

This week, I lost a pound and a half but I did gain a slight amount of body fat. I am okay with that though because I had and AWESOME week! I know I did everything I could (which you'd think would make me MORE frustrated) so I will take what I get. We went out to dinner on Friday and had a party on Saturday and I stayed within my points BOTH days!!! How awesome is that? I think that is a first for me. I usually blow it on both of those, especially parties because it is really hard to know how much you are eating. Actually, I should say as far as I know I stayed within my points. I am not positive because I didn't have my handy dandy scale for the party but I guessed the best I could. So I was so proud of myself. Yay self!!

1 comment:

The Fendleys said...

You are awesome, and you are doing awesome!! You need to post a newer picture along side the old picture. I don't even remember you looking like that, you have skinnied right up, you go girl!!!