Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New find

I have, on occasion, tried Lean Cuisine meals, Smart Ones meals. I like them because if I pay attention while I am eating, it gives me a better sense of portions for when I make my own meals. But, I haven't been a real big fan of the taste and they don't seem very filling so I don't eat them very often. I found these Healthy Choice meals the other day and actually bought them for my husband. I had no food in my house and decided to give one a try. I really like them (especially baked instead of microwaved). They are very filling and the ones I have tried range from 4-6 points for the entire meal AND it comes with DESSERT!! Can't beat the dessert factor! They do have some that are up in the 8-10 point range so if you get them, make sure to check for the ones with lower calories. Another bonus - they are high in protein so they make a great after workout meal. They cost a little more but did I mention they have DESSERT?!?!?

1 comment:

Angie said...

I have never been a fan of those meals either but with dessert! I will have to give it a try. I do really like lean cuisine especially the pizza and quesadillas! Yummy:)