Saturday, October 3, 2009

Exercise

I don't get it. I hear a lot of people say how much they LOVE to exercise. They say how addicting it is. I just don't get it. I DO NOT love to exercise. I know it is a critical part of weight loss. I love what it does for my body. I do enjoy how I feel when I have been exercising regularly. But honestly, I would rather have a root canal than exercise (they numb you at the dentists office and then give you drugs afterward).

I started up a new weight loss group today so I figured I better get back into exercising mode. I couldn't bring myself to pull Jillian out AGAIN. So I decided to go back to Bob. I like Bob but he is obsessed with lunges. Lunges are hard!!! Especially when you have to keep going and going and going. It's like he thinks I'm an energizer bunny!! Well I have news for you Bob Harper. I'm not a bunny!

Oh well, I guess it's a necessary evil. I need to find a running partner and go running in the wee hours of the morning. I love exercising outdoors but it's kind of hard to do with five children and hubby leaves for work at 6:00. So I would have to go running (okay, realistically, I would be mostly walking) at like 5:30 am....My body doesn't even know that time of day exists!! Any volunteers?

1 comment:

Angie said...

I wish i lived closer I would totally go walking with you! I wish I had someone here to motivate me to do good things.