Saturday, October 3, 2009

On a more positive note...

I decided I needed to write a positive post since we started up our new group today and I don't want to be a motivation killer on the first day!

Seriously though, I am really excited about the group we have gotten together. There are six of us total. I know three of them, two I don't. So this will be fun to get to know a couple new people. As far as I know, everyone wants to meet weekly to do the weigh in rather than the email thing. I am very excited about that. I was worried people would want to take the "easy" road and just email their weight. It will be great to meet up with these gals every week! I will have people to be accountable to! When I have done these group things in the past, it has taken me a few days to get into the groove. But this time, I am ready to go today (not so excited about the exercise part, but I did DO it).

Here's to six women who will spend the next 10 weeks getting healthier and happier!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I want to play. Tell me what to do to get in on this. : )

Anonymous said...

How was the first weigh in? How's the group going?

Angie said...

I hope that the group is going well. I should see if I can get a group together here.