Sunday, October 11, 2009

First group weigh in

Our first weigh in went pretty well. No one gained weight (that we know of, we still have one who hasn't reported). I lost five pounds in our first weigh in but it will be interesting to see what my body does next week. I have been sick so I haven't been eating much. I am worried that will translate into weight gain next week. My body fat went UP .8%. Don't know for sure what is up with that! But I will take the weight loss any day. Because my fat went up, I am in fourth place (out of the six that weighed in). So overall, everyone did pretty well. Having to report to a group is definitely giving me motivation to do well. Now I just need to get over this crap I have so I can start exercising!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow 5 pounds is awesome! good work!