Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weigh in

Whew!! I lost weigh by the skin of my teeth today! I have been doing HORRIBLE. I haven't watched my points, haven't exercised. So I was prepared for the worst today! But I ended up losing .6 pound. NOW, I have to get back to exercising and watching my points! I mentioned in an earlier post that we had the swine flu. Well, that turned into a sinus infection from Hades!! I have been on antibiotics for a few days and am finally feeling TONS better. So now it is back to work. I actually exercised today. I'm sure I will feel it tomorrow. It stinks because I already got past the sore muscles once and now I have to do it all over again!

Okay, enough whining! Everyone did well today at the weigh in. We had one slight weight gain but she did lose a good amount of fat. I am now in fourth place but hopefully now that I can get back to exercising, I will be able to do better. I am currently the only person (that we know of, two haven't weighed in on my scale for a couple of weeks) who has an overall fat percentage increase! Blah!! But I am sure that is from lack of ANY physical activity. When you feel like crap, you do a LOT of laying around!!

We did have to add a rule. We have allowed emailed weights from home when people can't make it to the weigh in. But we have had problems getting weights from a couple of people so now we have a $1 fine if the weight isn't to me by Sunday night. Hopefully, that will help get the weights in better!

Here's to healthy eating and exercising!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hopefully feeling better will help. i need to get on the exercise band wagon...i am just not into it. I HATE HATE HATE it. Mostly because I am SO big. but i gotta work on it