Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weigh in

We had our second weigh in yesterday. I actually lost a pound which shocked me because I have done NOTHING because we have all been sick with the swine flu at our house. Not being able to breath pretty much makes it so exercise won't happen. I am mad though. I was ready to go and had all the motivation in the world. I was doing great and then went down with this crud and now I have NO motivation! Ugh...

We did have one person gain this week (so far, we have one yet to report) so our pot is at $1 (okay, really it is $10 because we guaranteed a minimum of $10 but....)

We also had a new person join our group so now we are up to 8 people. Our newest joiner is trying to have another baby and is hoping that losing weight will help. I can personally vouch for weight loss as an effective way to increase odds of getting pregnant! My personal experience has been that it makes a HUGE difference.

Anyway, enough babble, hopefully now that I am back to health, I can get my butt in gear and get posting more regularly!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a lb is a lb though. looking forward to more posts. 8 people is awesome! Hopefully this group goes really well. Hopefully you can have another one come the first of the year....cause im totally in for that one. I am trying to have a baby too and need to drop all this extra weight too