Thursday, August 6, 2009

Diet Mistakes #3

#3 Losing Track of Your Snacks

Maybe you count calories meticulously at every meal, but what about all those nibbles in between? There’s the bag of pretzels at your desk, the little slice of cake at an office party, the taste of your son’s ice cream cone. All of this mindless munching adds up and could sabotage an otherwise well-planned diet. If you’re serious about counting calories, you may want to use a notebook to keep track of each bite.

Again, been there, done that. That is what I like so much about Weight Watchers. It you trains to keep better track of those little bites here and there. I am much more likely to throw my kids scraps in the garbage than munch on them because I don't want to waste my points on senseless munching. When I don't keep track, this is my downfall every time!

No comments: