Monday, August 31, 2009

Who really eats this stuff?

I get a lot of emails from weight loss websites. I got one today that said it had recipes for losing the wasteline. I was all excited because that seems to be the one part of my body that just doesn't want to let go. So I opened the email and here are a few of the recipes that I found:

Rice paper-wrapped salad rolls
Blackberry spinach salad
Pecan & gorgonzola greens salad
Pollo en Escabeche
Carmelized onion and white bean flatbread

COME ON!! Who really eats like this? Oh, I know, it's the people that are already health nuts, don't need to be on a diet, and even know what this stuff is! Give me some stuff that I'll actually eat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WaHOOOOO!! Way to go! You are doing awesome, I can't believe you have gotten down so far, good job!!
I don't know how to post on your new set up, so I have to go as annonymous. It's me, your little sis.