Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weigh in

Sorry for the lack of posts. Last week was pretty crazy so I didn't get any posts done. We had a weigh in Monday. I gained 1/2 pound but I was kind of expecting that. Last week's loss was somewhat artificial. But if you take my total weight loss for the two weeks (3 pounds), I still lost a pound and a half per week which is still pretty good.

I think stress must be a good fat burner though because I lost 2 percent body fat! I'll take it!

In the next couple of days I will get back to my "Tools.." posts. I still have a few more I want to do.

So, we have the final weigh in less than a week away and guess what I did tonight? I went to an all-you-can-eat buffet! DUH!!! It was my daughters birthday dinner so I couldn't really argue...

Ugh, I didn't do as well as I had planned, hoped, etc. But I didn't do TERRIBLE either (I guess some of that would depend on your definition of terrible though). I'm hoping it won't bite me in the butt come Monday!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Good luck on Monday! You have done so well you shouldn't beat yourself up! I am going to try something new this next week and see how I do. I really need to get rid of food that brings me down and stop buying it!!