Monday, August 31, 2009

I AM DA WINNA!!

Well, I won again but I have to say, it wasn't as fun this time. Last time, it was a faceless name that I didn't know so it was easy to get all competitive. This time, I did the competition with a friend so while I was still competitive, it wasn't fun seeing her not win. BUT, even though she didn't win, I have to say, she still did AWESOME!! She lost 17 pounds in 12 weeks with two family vacations in the middle of all of it! Way to go!!

So here are my stats since January:

I have lost 39.6 pounds (22% of my body weight) - yeah I was trying SO hard to get to 40 pounds by the final weigh in. I was DANG close, but it was still good.

I have lost 11% body fat

I went from a pant size 16 to a pant size 8!!! That is half!! I was very excited about this one.

My overall goal was to get to 145 so I would have 5 pounds to play with so I can stay under 150. I was 140.8 at today's weigh in!!!!

Now I have to maintain.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO! That is SUPER exciting!